Friday, May 21, 2010

Goals for Summer

Well school is over and I am now a college graduate living at home. :( Still looking for a job I have decided I need to get my act together. Unfortunately, this past year was very disappointing, to myself, because I developed some lazy habits that definitely need to be broken. With summer quickly approaching, I have decided that it's time to start getting back into shape and back into a healthier me!

My new plan for Summer includes the following,

1. Cut back on the amounts of meat I eat. Become vegetarian again!
Last year, when in NYC, I, cold-turkey, cut meat out of my diet. It was great. I felt better, had more energy, and became healthier. I was pretty good about this for 9 months.
2. Start running at least 3x/wk & working out MORE!
I used to be really good about working out. When in high school I was always conscious of staying in shape, in college I would attend the gym at least 1 or 2 times a week. This past semester I hardly worked out at all. :(
3. Save money for NYC
If August comes, and I haven't found a job in NYC yet, I am taking the risk and moving out to NYC. I will find someway to make everything work and really have no plan at this point, but I know I will need money to do it.

for now...
take care, love Blair

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blair!! you should know by now that cutting back on meat is not necessarily healthy!! come on...working out and eating right is healthy...which means, getting protein in your diet!! puh-lease. lol i <3 you.