Saturday, June 5, 2010

Time for a Change...

Forever 21 Nail Polish-I have it in Seaside Turquoise

As you can probably tell by my previous posts I am extremely happy that summer is here. Finally! Lifeguarding has been fine and I have been getting really tan! Unfortunately the bad thing about lifeguarding is that I am stuck to wearing black mesh shorts and a shirt that says, 'LIFEGUARD." Not the most attractive outfit. However, I have found some way to even accessorize this, as well.

Mid-week I chose to change my nail polish from tomato red to a beautiful seaside turquoise. I have to say, this has been a huge hit! Not only do I love the way my toe nail polish looks against the clear blue pool water (as I sit in the lifeguard stand and twirl my whistle) but I have received many compliments.

So the next time you're feeling like you need to spruce up an outfit, try a polish change to give your look a fresh, new, vivid feeling.

For now...
take care, love Blair

No comments: