Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Weekend Update


Happy Saturday!!!!

I started the day with a very restful sleep, courtesy of my new bed pillows from Macy's. 

Followed by a much needed cup of joe...well 2 to be exact 

a little blogging

a Saturday run

and some laundry time.

Sounds like it's going to be a great day! 

I hope you all enjoy your weekends as much as I do.  I have never really understood the saying "working for the weekends" until I graduated and was thrown into this game called, Real Life! :)

Spring has definitely sprung in NYC.  The weeks are filled with rainy days while walking to work  and the weekends are sunny; usually in the mid 50s.  

This weekend the plans are a bit more chill than others...I'm saving my money, sanity, and health for when the weather gets super nice and I want to be sitting on a sidewalk cafe all weekend with friends!

Last night was a night in with Hulu.com and some leftover Chinese food! 

Today I listed above, but it will be filled with just the weekend errands.

Tomorrow: shopping for my birthday present, grocery shopping, and MAKING myself to go yoga.  I have been so bad lately about going, but now I have no reason to not go... I bought a yoga mat last weekend! :) So excited to try it out!

I hope you all are well!

-Blair

No comments: