Friday, January 22, 2010

Confidence is Key!

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipcolor

When it comes to self-image, I have read almost ever tip there is! I used to be really self-conscious when I was becoming an adolescent, and I do admit, I still have some issues that I deal with every day (I mean c'mon, we're our own worst critique when it comes to boobs, butt, belly, thighs, legs, etc.), but I know that whenever I feel "unpretty" or I'm not confident in my look I can always rely on one thing to help me feel better. My lipstick. I love makeup and to finish off a look, I feel that nothing can beat lipstick. This is why my friends call me "a grandma" because of my love for lipstick. Serriously though, it's the best. A nice dark ruby red for a night out with the girls or a soft neutral (which I chose to wear out last night :) ) can really complete an outfit. My favorite brands of lipstick are Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipcolor or Chanel Rouge Allure. This is also partly because of my internship at Chanel. Mary Kay is also a great brand, as well.

For me, a lipstick color can make my day. I encourage you to find something of your own that helps your confidence skyrocket. Keep it with you always, and when you're feeling down, get it out and use it!!!!

For now...
take care, love blair

No comments: