Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Patience is a Virtue

One item that has been a favorite of mine has been my black blazer, and when the Boyfriend Blazer became popular, I decided to pull out my lovely, suit jacket, risking the occasional spill (considering the jacket is dry clean only) and paired it with a cute mini skirt and tights or a dark pair of skinny jeans and heels.

Because of this, I have been wanting to find another jacket that I could wear more frequently and not have to worry so much about ruining it, and today was the day! I was at Goodwill browsing for some items for an upcoming costume, and found a gray, Ann Taylor, size 6, two-button closure blazer. After trying the blazer on I knew this was going to be a great purchase, and for a mere $7, and after 3-4 months of looking for the perfect jacket, I have now added this wonderful item to my wardrobe! This just goes to show that, if you are patient and always aware of what's around you, the item you are looking for will show up when you least expect it.
For now...
take care, love blair

No comments: