Wednesday, September 8, 2010

To Chelsea...


This morning while watching the Today Show it made me think about the fact that next summer one of my best friends is going to be tying the knot.  Unfortunately, I am going to be living in NYC during the fun time of the planning, but as a diligent MOH I intend to fully be available via Skype, Facebook, e-mail, Twitter, Gchat, etc.  So this post is dedicated to my dear friend Chelsea in hopes that I will start to get many pictures via e-mail in regards to what your own dress will look like.

Here is the full article on the wedding dress selection the viewers are to choose for the current Bride-to Be that will marry her beloved in The Plazza outside of Studio 1A on September 30, 2010.







With all this said and done...Chelsea this day is going to sneak up on you! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Miss & love you! xoxo

with love,
-blair

No comments: