Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Weekend Update

This weekend was me being a "selfish New Yorker."  I was so excited to get back to my old routine of relaxing, working out, laundry, shopping, and the per usual dinner with friends!

The last couple days have been so nice outside and Friday night I went out with my roommate and her best friend.  We went to Draft Bar, in the Lower East Side.  I was so excited because I was finally able to wear my leather jacket again! It got up to 48 degrees and everyone was so excited.  This was the first really really nice day NY has had in a while.  I even wore leg warmers instead of tights!



Saturday was just a day of lounging and relaxation.  The weather wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst either.  Later that night the gang was scheduled to dine at Savore, on Spring Street in Soho.  Absolutely amazing dinner! The food was, hands down, some of the best food I've had while being in New York.

Sunday was another day of lounging and then some laundry.  I ended up not making it to church and went to candlelight yoga instead. So relaxing.

I hope you all had a great weekend as well!

-blair

No comments: