Friday, March 11, 2011

Vogue

So my 24th birthday is coming up and I couldn't be more excited!!!!!! Turning 24 is symbolizing more than just another birthday it's me actually becoming a young adult woman.  Being completely independent and figuring things out for myself all the while living in New York City.  

Tonight I came across a piece of artwork that I now just have to own someday.  It is so me.  The colors, the model, the thought in it...all me; feminine, sophisticated, and intricate.  The artwork is a cover from Vogue from April 1st, 1923. Available in a large canvas size, this would be the perfect compliment to my new lifestyle, and besides I absolutely love that I was able to find a cover from MY birthday!

However, being that it's the large canvas version I would understand that it's a little pricy for a birthday.  Next year is my 25th birthday and I think this would be the PERFECT gift.

So mom...if you are reading this post...wink wink. ;)
I mean c'mon...vintage Vogue-does it get any better?


for now...
-blair

No comments: