Friday, April 27, 2012

Anyone Can Cook




“Great cooking is not for the faint of heart. You must be imaginative strong hearted; you must try things that may not work, and you must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul.” 

-Ratatouille

It's crazy to think that two years ago when I was getting ready to graduate from Purdue this quote was my motto.  It still is a great way to live by, but it's interesting how different our paths can be sometimes.  I never once thought I'd be living in Chicago 2 years after graduation.  At this point, New York feels almost like a faint memory.  This city is so unique.  There is so much life downtown during the week and then in the neighborhoods on the weekends. It's almost the opposite of New York.  I'm so unbelievably excited for the summer to come...the beach, the beach, the beach!!! That's all I have been thinking about lately! Last summer, when I came to Chicago to visit, during the summer, I literally fell in love...one year later, here I am! 

No comments: