Monday, April 23, 2012

Back and at it...


Well it has been a while since I have last written....seeing that I'm back from my hiatus I will update you on everything that has been going on.  Once I moved to Chicago the job took off with full speed.  We had a grand opening in Milwaukee, WI and then jumped right into our annual Flower Show.  Both of these events I was executing as opposed to completely planning on my own. A nice transition into what was to come.  

In addition to working, I have now hired a trainer to get my body beach ready once June hits...which will be here oh, so soon.  He's great though. I can't say that I leave a workout and am disappointed.  I'm starting to see results as well, which is exciting to say the least. It's been great because amongst all the chaos that my life has become, lately, this is one thing I don't have to think about. 

On top of work and working out, I was required to move out of my current apartment by April 1.  Between all that was going on and then moving to the city, not knowing where I wanted to live, I was expected to find a place. After MULTIPLE apartment showings, I finally found one.  I could not be happier with my decision.  I'm in the heart of Chicago's Gold Coast and I absolutely love it.  I'm 2 blocks away from the beach and super close to the train, making my commute to work, very easy!!!! I originally moved into a one-bedroom apt hoping that once more availability opens up I could move into a studio.  Well, I am very excited to say that come June 1st I will be in a lovely, studio-deluxe apt on the 9th floor. :) 

Ok, well pictures to come... 

For now,
Blair

No comments: