Friday, October 18, 2013

Date night


This week, for date night, I chose to wear my black and white leather dress.  I purchased the dress at Forever 21 last year and thought I might get one or two wears out of it.  Little did I know that this dress would become one of my staples for the black and white/leather trend that has emerged this fall.  Paired with a leather jacket I accessorized the dress with black tights, black heeled booties, and black and pink earrings.

My lipstick and makeup choices for this outfit were a smokey eye combined with a magenta pink lipstick.  Straightend-teased hair was the final addition.

The boy and I chose to go to Au Chauval in the West Loop.  Sooo good.  If you ever have the chance to stop by, be sure to get the burger or the duck hash gravy. 

Following dinner we went to a bar in Humbolt Park for an after dinner nightcap.

Needless to say it was a GREAT date.  

For now, 
Blair

No comments: