Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hello again...

So I've noticed that my writing hiatus time frame continues to exceed the previous time span. I think this post is going on 10 months later! Apologies in advance for my next hiatus... unfortunately, when life throws me crazy curve balls I hibernate from writing.

With that said, it's GREAT to be back!

Currently playing: "Anything Could Happen" by Ellie Goulding. That woman knows what she is doing when it comes to music.

Currently reading: Nothing at the moment; Wanting to pick up Malcom Gladwell's newest book: "David and Goliath"

Currently wearing: All FALL trends; bought my first pair of motorcycle boots complete with too many holes for the laces, exposed zippers, and hidden studs!

Currently loving: all things pumpkin; Starbuck's PSL (pumpkin spiced latte), pumpkin pie, pumpkin candles, pumpkin carving (on the October bucket list), etc.

Without exposing all craziness the past 10 months have been like nothing I have ever experienced.  I have overcome trials and seasons that have been harder than anything presented before me, but in the end have become an incredible, stronger, faith-filled woman!!!

For now...
Take care, love Blair

No comments: