Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

I am beyond excited to be home for the next four days to spend with family and friends.  As mentioned before in my previous post, the boy and I created a December bucket list.  During the past couple weeks we were able to cross off even more from the list: Christkindlmarket and putting up the tree/decorating for christmas. 

* Put up the tree/Christmas decorations
* Christmas Shopping
* Ice skating/ look at the Zoo lights
* Christkindlmarket - mulled wine and pretzels

A couple weeks ago we picked up the christmas tree for his apartment.  No need for a real tree for my apartment.  :) My 3-foot artificial tree from when I was little, is the perfect Christmas tree for the amount of space that I have.  So for the boy's tree we decorated it on a budget.  One string of lights and some dollar store ornaments complete with candy canes and tinsel were all we needed.  


The boy's apt before
The boy's tree after

My Apartment

One night after work, the boy and I went to the Daley Plaza to check out the mulled wine at the Christkindlmarket.  He was excited to take a picture with the Christkindle Queen.
The mulled wine was delicious!!!!!  

Christkindlemarket

Now, I am home from Chicago for the holidays! I'm excited to spend Christmas eve and Christmas day relaxing with the family.  SO excited to see the boy on Christmas day... as he opens gifts with my family. 

Happy holidays everyone!
For now, 
Blair...




No comments: