Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Weekend Update: Ugly Sweater Style

This past Friday, my friends hosted an ugly sweater party!!! It has become a trend amongst my friends to have an ugly sweater party each year at Christmas.  Every year I go through the same dilemma of trying to find an ugly sweater.  However this year, I decided to just take the initiative to purchase a sweater so that in the years to come I won't have to deal with this ordeal on an annual basis.  :)

I found my sweater on Amazon and only had to pay $30 for it.  I was so excited because I could not only wear it this year to the ugly sweater christmas party, but I could wear it in the years to come.  

The night was perfect with tacky sweaters and white elephant christmas gifts.  I ended up with an H&M gift card which I thought, was not too shabby. 

Add caption




Season's Greetings...
Blair

No comments: