Monday, October 3, 2011

Living it up Latina Style



My dear, dear friend Angela came to visit last week and my goodness...what an amazing night!!!! She flew in on a Monday morning and then was flying out the next day, but while she was here she was attending the 15th anniversary party for Latina Magazine!!!! She had asked me a couple weeks prior, to be her plus one and I most certainly agreed.  A chance to see one of my best friends??? Are you kidding??  I was so excited to see Angela.  The last time I saw her was during the weekend of my race.  She graciously allowed me to spend the weekend at her apartment with she and her sister! Great weekend btw.

Anyways, the Latina Party started while meeting Angela at The Standard and then hoping in a cab uptown to the event.  The guest of honor that night was Pitbull.  I don't think I have ever met a bigger fan of Pitbull than Angela.  The girl lovessssss her some Spanish Rap Radio.    Well....WOW!!! What a performance? Pitbull performed and was AMAZING!!! Each song was filled with so much energy and passion that you could do nothing but fully get into it, even if you didn't know the song.  I love concerts like that.  We also had the luxury of standing front row during the performance as well.

Angela,Wow! What a concert. Thank you again for inviting me to be your plus one.  I couldn't have asked for a better night; followed by INCREDIBLE conversation!!!! A night I will never forget!!!!!! Thank you again!






No comments: