Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Weekend Update-Finally Fall


Kimberly and I on one of our little outings-Kingswood in the West Vill. 

Wow! Fall has truly arrived and it's about time!!! This weekend has been so relaxing.  The past couple of weekends were spent going out and hosting guests, and as thrilling and exciting as that is, it can really tire one out.  This weekend Kelly and I had a dear friend come to visit.  She arrived on Friday night.  We chose to go to Yaffa Cafe in the East Village, where I proceeded to order an amazing spinach and brie crepe topped with a lemon sauce and a side salad with asian carrot-ginger dressing, all while simultaneously drinking great wine and conversing about life, boys, and work!!! It was so great to see Molly.  What a gem of a woman! 

Saturday, after taking it easy during the day I met up with my new friend Kimberly.  Kimberly and I met through Kelly and have been getting drinks/dinner each week.  It's amazing how God can place certain people into our lives at the time that we need them to be there.  She has literally been an angel and blessing sent from Heaven.  We met up and went to a workout class and had some hot tub time at her gym and were able to catch up.  I love when I can see people at one point during the week and then we meet up again two days later and still have SO much to talk about.  I am seriously so thankful for Kimberly and I's new found friendship! After working out I went uptown to the Upper West Side where my best friend Katie lives.  She and I went to FIT together and became best friends and has since then moved to Manhattan.  It was an amazing night.  We had a girls night with cookies, great food, movies, and tons of laughter.  Definitely needed in the business of New York! 

Today is church.  I have been getting back into church and have been attending a bible study that I just love.  It starts at 3:00 and then church starts at 5:00pm.  It's great having a whole day dedicated to rejuvenating my life with the Lord!  God has been so good to me lately and I am so thankful for that!  I hope everyone had a great weekend! 

Take care,
love Blair

No comments: