Friday, March 12, 2010

Sing us a song, Mr. Piano Man....


After, many weeks of no new posts I am finally writing again!!!!!

So latest iPod addition is Billy Joel. Random, I know, but I love his classic songs. "Only The Good Die Young", "Still Rock-n-Roll to Me", and the true classic "Piano Man." This song will always be dear to my heart, because during the past four years I would sing it every fall during the Purdue University Football Season at 9:00am on a Saturday morning to jump start the day!

I love how upbeat his music is and can't get enough of it as I walk to class. I always wonder to myself what other people listen to on their iPod. When working out for guys it's usually angry heavy metal or hard rock music, for girls it's usually what's popular at the time. However, when walking to class what do people listen to? The best is when you have your iPod on shuffle and the most random song plays when you least expect it. It's almost kind of like life, in the sense that some things just randomly pop up when you least expect it and they usually end up working out in your favor.

For now,
Take care, love Blair...

No comments: