Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 2 at 111


Wow! Well I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I accepted the position with the Chicago events team. I have to say, I have also never seen such a fun-loving group. Day two involved a road trip to WI. Not knowing what to expect I anxiously came in to work only to get in a car and do nothing but gossip, laugh, and exchange stories about who we are.  The girls all made me feel so welcome and I LOVED getting to know everyone. We talked about living situations, favorite foods, and etc. We ate lunch at Ruby Tuesdays and then did our walk thru.  Overall the day was perfect.  It completely solidified the reason as to why I moved to Chicago.  I can see myself getting extremely close with these girls and LOVING my job!!! 

I can't to one day call myself an actual Event Girl!!!! I only have God to thank for this amazing opportunity.  Seriously, without him, none of this would have been possible...everything has fallen into place. 

For now,
xoxo,
Blair


No comments: