Monday, February 6, 2012

Sometimes Dreams are Hard


One week and two days I will be back in the Midwest. I can't believe this day is actually going to come. I am beyond excited to start my new job, but I will say I am extremely sad to leave this amazing city!!!

It has always been my dream to live here. In NYC...and I did it. I will never forget August 29 when I stepped out of that plane. For the first time in my life, I was completely on my own, and even though there were struggles along the way I was able to find a job, get an apartment, and eventually move into the city. What an amazing accomplishment. I can't wait to see what the windy city holds for me and the relationships I will form. However, no matter how great or how big Chicago is...nothing is like New York. This is the city of dreams!!!

Xoxo
Blair, forever a Manhattanite!!!!!

No comments: