Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Weekend Update- First one from The Windy City


Happy Saturday!!!! This weekend is my first official weekend in the city and I couldn't be more excited! wake

First off, I know that pictures of my new apartment are WAY overdue and those will arrive soon.  However, I have to say this is by far, one of the best apartments to wake up in. My room is in the front of the apartment and faces Wells St.  The sun just SREAMS into my room.  Of course my room is also the most decorated and super girly so it's peaceful to up.  I was up around 7 but then pulled the covers over my eyes so I could sleep longer.  Woke up around 10 completely refreshed and ready to go.  

Last night was interesting...a couple girlfriends of mine, who have lived in Chicago for a couple years now, brought me to Lakeview to eat at Penny's Noodle Shop.  Great conversation and 2 bottles of wine later, we were at this activity warehouse called, Whirlyball.  Now granted this wasn't at all how I thought I would have spent my Friday night, but nonetheless it was fun.  It was great to catch up with Barbara and Angela.  Not sure what the plans are for tonight, but hopefully hitting up some of Chicago's hot spots.  Would love to catch up with some of my other friends here!!!

Ok, well hopefully the weekend brings a positive energy and a great deal of fun!!! 

Happy Weekend Everyone!
Take care, love Blair

No comments: