Thursday, February 16, 2012

It is Wells....

Wall decor at Elly's
Well, the move actually happened.  Much to my surprise and surreal nature about the whole situation, I actually got on a plane yesterday.  I even had to touch the plane to remind myself that, yes, I was actually going to be moving to a completely different city.  I thought that with the closing of one chapter in my life and the start of another, that I should create and entirely new blog to assist in transitioning me; however, that was not the case. After creating the blog and looking through numerous themes, nothing seemed to compare to the greatness of Pearls To Perfection.  This blog is mine.  It was there for me when I was feeling more lost than ever, while back at Purdue, after my last move back to the Midwest from the East Coast.  It has moved with me to NY and has been there as I have discovered a city completely on my own.  I couldn't just stop posting on P2P now!!!! No Way! I have decided that I need to continue to write on P2P even if it's just for myself.  I am onto a new journey in my life, and if you never take risks like this, than what do you have to look back on when you reference your own life experience. 
The new blog was actually going to be called, It is Wells....; originating from an hold hymn that we sang when I was little.  It was called, "It is Well With My Soul." I truly feel that God has placed me here because he has a plan for me, and I am VERY ANXIOUS to see what unfolds! I know that I can't go wrong following his plan and I know that no matter what, It is Well.  As a pun on the "Well" I now live on Wells St.  Therefore, it is Wells.
Well I hope you continue to enjoy my nonsensical chatter about random experiences in my life in Chicago.  
xoxo,
Blair

No comments: