Saturday, August 6, 2011

Call Me Miss Manhattan



Well I was finally able to do it.  Saturday, July 23rd, I moved from Astoria, Queens into a beautiful teeny tiny East Village apartment and I couldn't be happier.  Since arriving in New York, I have wanted nothing more than to move into the city and live out the dream that I have had since I was 10 years old!!!

I used to dream OF Manhattan and someday having the ability to live there and now I'm actually dreaming IN Manhattan! I can't tell you enough...I've NEVER BEEN HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I'm living with one of my best friends.  She's actually more like a family member to me more so than she is a friend.  She's like a sister.  Living with Kelly is one of the best things! We talk ALL the time; whether it's while we are cooking dinner, getting ready for work, or watching a movie while painting our nails.  Moving to NY was hard for me, because I went from living 3 years with 84 different girls and 8 of which were my best friends to living with someone I met at work and hadn't known prior to moving to NY.  However, regardless of how we met...I have to say that my roommate Liz was one of the best roommates I have ever lived with.  Thanks for a great 9 months Liz!!!!!

So enough of the mumbo jumbo....here are the pictures of my new apartment!!! Enjoy!

xoxo...






MY ROOM! :)


No comments: