Friday, August 12, 2011

In Trend




Anyone who tells you summer in NY is the best time of the year, is lying! It's one of the worst.  Okay, not the WORST, but definitely not the BEST!!!! :)  It's dirtier, SO unbelievably hot and sticky, and more expensive.  Therefore....given that fall is sooo close...I am TRENDING FALL. 

One thing about me is that I truly feel that my nail color can predict the weather (or so I hope).  This week I was trending nothing but fall colors.  I have brought out my marigold driving mocs, more this week, than any other week.  My nails were a beautiful burgandy (Vamp by Chanel and Chinchilly by Essie) and low and behold...the weather has FINALLY cooled down!!!!!!  

This week, I challenge you all to pick something for fall that you can start trending.  Or if you are still into summer....ROCK it!!! I reccommend Turqs and Caicos by Essie or the beautiful purples by OPI.  Some of my faves!

Happy weekend everyone!
-Blair

No comments: