Thursday, August 4, 2011

Your Inner Hero



"There's a hero, if you look inside you'll hear.  You don't have to be afraid of what you are."  

Oh Mariah Carey.  How much do I just absolutely love you??? I could honestly listen to her music all day EVERYDAY.  When I was little I used to tape a circle to my wall and wear my parent's huge Bose headphones and pretend I was a singer inside the studio.  Sometimes when everything else fails...you have to go back to the classics.  What you were brought up on.  It's funny how music can play such an interesting role in ones life.  I was just talking tonight about how many songs have made such and impact in my life.  {anything by MC, the Wicked soundtrack, Legally Blonde the Musical, Juliana Hough-My Hallelujah Song}

I think this blog is pretty good about explaining who the heros are in my life....who are the hero's in yours???

caio for now....
bb

No comments: