Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Weekend Update



Happy Sunday!!!

This weekend as well as last weekend have been all about relaxation and comfort! In one day I get to fly home for Thanksgiving. This will be the first time I have been home since last Christmas! I honestly can't believe how long its been.

Friday night a friend of mine asked me to join her a basketball game for her alma mater. The University of Arizona was playing Mississippi State at Madison Sq Garden. While watching the game I remembered how much I love basketball!!! Being a Hoosier basketball is in our blood! After the game we had dinner at Park Avenue Tavern. I had the salmon and tomato confit! Amazing!!! I've never had salmon with a tomato base. So good!



Saturday I was able to sleep in and wake up to a beautiful Saturday morning! One of my new Saturday routines is to head up to the Equinox on 63rd & Lex and join a friend for Fab, Fit, & Fresh! A workout class I like to call Lunge, Lunge, Lunge! :) Post class I came home and heated of some leftovers and made some popcorn and had the most relaxing Saturday night inside! I have previously mentioned how much I adore my new room and these new curtains I have! I love spending time at home watching movies and spending time in my room.



Today I woke up and made my morning coffee. So good. After reading through The NY Times and getting ready I'm off to church. My small group is in charge of setup today so I need to go earlier. Then it's off to yoga and a thanksgiving dessert with Kelly!!

Only two more days!
Happy Sunday everyone!
Xoxo
B

No comments: