Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Weekend Update



Well I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  Mine has been absolutely wonderful.  This weekend I decided to stay in the city all weekend because the NQ trains are down in Queens, so it would be another costly weekend spent on cabs.  
Friday was spent with friends at a dinner party in Brooklyn! Roasted chicken and gratin potatoes followed by Apples to Apples accompanied with PLENTY of wine!  The friends, the laughter, the food...all so wonderful! Thank you so much Sarah!

Saturday, woke up and ordered Select Burger with Nicola and Zach for breakfast.  Amazing.  I had a Four Season Omelet: spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, and broccoli served with home fries and wheat toast! SOOO GOOD.  Then spent the rest of the day writing.  I went to a little coffee shop in the east village that has a great atmosphere.  When I got there I was so excited because they chose to play 80s on 8 (XM radio station).  I knew every single song while continuously reminding me of how much I missed Stacks. (A famous bar at Purdue that shut down my senior year).  Around 7 went to Yoga to the People on St. Mark's Place.  So good.  I'm becoming obsessed with it!  Also, even just after going a couple of times I can definitely notice a difference in my arms and stomach! :)  After yoga ordered pizza with Nicola and Zach.  We all stayed in, drank wine, caught up on our NBC Thursday night shows via Hulu, and then had pb and oreo cupcakes for dessert.  I really couldn't have asked for a better Saturday night.

Today is Sunday Funday! Woke up today and hit the gym right away for a cleansing 3 mile run!  Every time I get on that dreadful treadmill I start to really question this 1/2 marathon that I'm going to be running. Now off to Brooklyn for a Sunday Funday Football Frenzy.  =)

I hope you are all having a great weekend!  Who are you all rooting for??? As a Colt's fan, I have chosen to pair my blue with a little orange and root for DA BEARS!!!! I'm also hoping that the Jets lose so I don't have to choose between the Bears and the Jets for the SB.  

My pick is Bears Vs Steelers!!!!!! Let's hope it happens!!!

xoxo,
Blair

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what would your brother (the cheese head) think?

Blair said...

He would hate these posts! He also knows how I feel about the Packers! haha