Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Food

One of my favorite things has to be food, and NYC is the best place for any foodie.  They say that this city has everything and to me, I'm starting to really believe this.



S'Mac-located in the heart of the East Village on 12th street is S'Mac.  A resteraunt dedicated to the wonderful dish of maccaroni and cheese.  I am a big fan of Mac-n-cheese and as a kid this was one of my favorite meals.  S'Mac serves all different flavors and varities of this classic dish.  I had one served with grier cheese, mushrooms, creme sauce, and olives.  The little girl beside me had the original and just kept saying to her father, "Dad, this is just the best food ever. I could eat this all day long"  He just laughed.




Crisp- Conveniently placed right outside of my office is Crisp.  A falafel and chickpea restaurant.  They choose to serve their food in packaging that they call "The Crisp Handbag."  How cute is that


OST-Again on 12th Street is OST Coffee house.  I have no idea what those three letters stand for, but I know that I met a friend there the other night for coffee and a boost of caffeine after a long day of Christmas shopping.  It is so cute inside.  Very small but everything is served with a smile.  :)

No comments: