Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snicker-Doodles

My Aunt is one of the sweetest persons I know.  Her heart is so big, it’s just waiting to jump out of her and I am pretty convinced now that one of her favorite things is to surprise her niece ad nephew with care packages!
I received a box at work today that was filled with candy and Christmas ornaments to decorate my tree with. 
But the one gift in the package that I really loved was the box of Cinnamon Muffin Mix by Tastefully Simple.  But without having a muffin tin it’s pretty hard to make muffins.  I decided to turn the recipe into a mix for Snickerdoodle Cookies; a childhood favorite of mine.  Enjoy!


Mix dry muffin mix with egg, milk, and butter. Stir until dough-like material forms.

Mold batter into 1inch balls and roll in cinnamon mixture.  Place on cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes

Yummy!

No comments: