Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tis the Season to be Jolly!


Well, we have entered the Holiday season! Upon my arrival to work today, this is what I found:



Our lobby was decorated so pretty with a Menorah ready for the Hanukah season and Christmas trees for the Christmas season.   

Regardless of the lobby decorations, there isn't any snow on the ground and besides the lights everywhere at Macy's, it doesn't even feel like Christmas. I  haven’t even begun to think about what I am going to get for people for Christmas. I know my mom doesn’t want me to spend much money, and I actually don’t have that much money to spend, so it will be interesting to figure out what to get people. 

I also need to start creating my own personal list.  Thus far, I have told my mother that I don’t even really care about the presents I’m getting, but that I’m so excited to come home and spend the holiday with my family! 

No comments: