Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Awaiting the Arrival of 2011



The end is near.  The end of the year that is.  This weekend the country will be ringing in the new year and welcoming a 2011! 
It's only fitting that to celebrate such a momentous occasion to have an outfit that reflects this! 

One big item I think we are going to see a lot of is the Jumpsuit! 

I am already aware of 2 people who will be wearing one.  

I was thinking a black sequined mini with a cute top, but unfortunately my shoes have gone to shame.  This weekend is already foreshadowing to be quite the challenge.



While attending the trendy parties in Brooklyn with Bre, I know my outfit won't even compare to the coolness of her jumpsuit! Can't wait to see what I end up coming up with! 

More importantly though, this will be the first NYE that I haven't spent at home in a very subdued environment.  I will be in the city, on my own, with some of my good friends!  Oh, what a night!

Pictures of the night to come with more on how the night actually went...

No comments: