Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Couple Thing

Well, while living in NYC for the holiday season I have noticed that during the holidays it would be perfect to be in a relationship with someone.  Being ready for a relationship and finally settled down in my own life with my apartment and my job, there have been days when I really wish I had a special person to go out and do things with.  I have a whole list of activities that I think would be perfect dates or activities to do as a couple.

 -Ice Skating in Central Park, Rockefller Plaza, or Bryant Park
-Going to see the Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Plaza
-Attending the ballet to see The Nutcracker
-Going out for hot chocolate at a quaint café

But sometimes as a single girl you have to “get over” the fact that you don’t have somebody to share all of these experiences with.  If I dwell too much on not having someone there I would miss out on the Joy that each of these experiences can bring.

One of which is going to see the famous Christmas tree uptown.  In the center of Rockefeller Plaza NYC puts up a huge Christmas tree with toy soldiers and tons of lit snowflakes all over the buildings.  6th Avenue is decorated with all sorts of Christmas lights and holiday symbols.







No comments: